Thursday, January 12, 2006

Places I would Love to See



I saw this on someone elses blog and I thought that it would be nice to do the same here. She had a list of places that she would like to visit someday. I'm going to break it up a little bit because if I wrote them all down it would be the largest post in history. I'm gonna start with Central and South America;

Argentina - my husband Michael lived here for a couple of years and loved it. I've always been curious to see Las Pampas and maybe some real gouchos!

Mexico City - They have the largest anthropological museum in the world here!

Machu Picchu, Peru - I just have to go here someday, make my hike up the mountain and relax in the shade of this ancient fortress. I've heard that there are hot springs up there too, so guess where I'll be stopping next? :)

No comments: