Friday, January 13, 2006

Part II







Hope you're not bored of me yet as I finish my "where-to-visit" list.

France - We have friends that are from France and they are who first got me interested in visiting. I'd been when I was a small child and honestly don't remember a thing. Time to make some new memories.....(doesn't it have a lovely countryside?)


Germany - I lived here, again, when I was very small. I do remember several things like visiting castles and traveling up the Rhine River. Germany is especially pretty to me during the Christmas season. And this is actually where the tradition of the Christmas tree was started. Guten Weihnachten!


England - Can't help myself, I really would like to visit London. One of the only cities that I'm interested in going to. Double decker buses, red telephone booths, Big Ben.....I could go on and on.

Ireland - Top of the marnin to ya. The green landscape takes my breath away, can't help but wish myself on a hillside with a picnic basket!

Wales - This is where my descendants are from. I'm curious to see how they lived and maybe be able to breath the same air. Wouldn't that be something?

Personally, there are many other places I would like to visit as well. But another day and time for that! Happy daydreams to you, I hope you get to visit someplace wonderful that you have been thinking of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember you going to France. I don't remember taking you. Maybe in another life. Gremany yes. Mom

Starpix said...

Gremany huh? lol....I didn't go..thought you toted us along. Oh well, even more of a reason to take a trip. :)