Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Frustration

Yesterday I was so mad at someone (not Michael :) that I couldn't sleep. I lay there for hours tossing and turning. But sleep didn't come and now I've been rubbing my eyes all morning trying to focus on work. What's really terrible is that I'm still angry. No ideas have formed, no lightbulb has appeared...I'm at a loss on how to calm myself.

But wait, I'm saved! Now that I've been venting a little bit, I feel tons better. I'm able to think more clearly, breath more evenly and the little red patches on my cheeks have all but disappeared. And now maybe, just maybe, I can work a little today. I guess it never hurts to vent just a tiny bit.

3 comments:

Starpix said...

For the record...I'm not mad anymore. :) and I never was mad at family...k, Amber? lol

Anonymous said...

ok Lisa.....What a Great Sis!

Starpix said...

lol, thank you Amber :)