Friday, January 06, 2006

Moles and What They Say About You

You know generally, I would not like to start a post off with moles in the heading. But a coworker game me this print out (as titled above) on what the moles on your face mean. It kind of reads out like an astrology thing. Judging from the read out...my triangle of 3 freckles on my upper cheek mean thus:

Position on chart
#13 - Your children will be a big worry in your life. Your relationship with them is not good. There is nothing much you can do about this except learn some tolerance.
Hmmm....seeing as I don't have any children, I could see how this rings true. :)

#17 - You will be someone of great social prominence. You are active on the social scene and an excellent conversationalist. There is a tendency to become bigheaded about your success, which could lose you your good name. This will affect you deeply because you draw your confidence and self-worth from what others think of you.
Whoa. Bigheaded? That cuts me deep.

#19 -
You have money luck and many good friends, so this is a good mole to have. Your weakness is that you tend to succumb to the charms of the oppostie sex. In your life, it is this that could get you into hot water, so do cool your ardour.
I plead the fifth on this one entirely. Although, I do like the sound of the money luck.

You'll have to cut and paste this address to see for yourself. Good luck! :)

www.wofs.com/fsw.php?load=arcview&article=7188c=miscellaneous

No comments: