Saturday, October 27, 2012

on a visit to the pumpkin patch...


story time...


what the hay?


tee-pee or not tee-pee

.... we got to stay for story time, run a maze, catch a ride in a hay wagon (trailer?) and pick out some bodacious pumpkins.  And what with the tropical storm and everything, we actually got some breezy cooler weather...which made it feel like fall for me.  I guess that's one of the things I miss most about home.  I LOVE fall, LOVE LOVE LOVE!  We had a good time at the patch and it was technically Blaine's first field trip....so it was a pretty fun day!  I was going to post pictures of him with his class...but I didn't know how the others parents would feel about that kind of thing.  So I guess this is post is a lot like our life....all Blaine, all the time :).

1 comment:

Mike said...

A man walks up to a bartender and says "I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee." The bartender looks at the man and says "Relax man, you're two tents". Classic WoW humor very fitting for the occasion.