Monday, November 05, 2012

things the boy has actually said..


blaine and his daddy made matching native american head band and wrist-cuffs in honor of upcoming thanksgiving ...they are so good together!

Blaine: "Mom, why can't we have spinach all the time?"
(He really does love it...I gave him a choice of chips or carrots as a side to his lunch.  He wanted spinach...but we were out...asked for carrots instead!)

Blaine:  "Mom, look under there!"
Me: "Under where?"
Blaine:  "Ha, I made you say underwear!"

I have a sneaking feeling that Michael taught him that little joke.  Boys are silly!

3 comments:

Beck said...

Love that kid. :)Wish I could give him a big hug!

Kira said...

I need contact info for you.

Mike said...

I was hoping that you'd put his "slime in my stomach" quote up. That was good.