Wednesday, November 21, 2012

some things to be grateful for...

This year I find myself grateful for so many things!

I'm thankful for a husband so sweet and caring.
     He's been taking care of me while I'm a little under the weather.  He also helped with Blaine's class for "special snack time" and I was told by every parent and teacher that he was wonderful....I believe it!

I'm thankful for Blaine who's darn near perfect, who's affectionate and helpful.
     While doing our family Christmas service (I'll be explain more about that next time) he was given the option to play but said he would rather help us with the service project.  He also helps me a lot with the little girl I watch.

I'm thankful for Blaine's school.  They've been good to him and us.

I'm thankful for God's green Earth.

And I'm thankful for all of my family and all of my friends who do much more for me than I ever do for them!






No comments: