Tuesday, November 13, 2012

hot dog, a gator game!


thaaaaaaat's a lot of people....


blaine sporting his gator colors...


daddy and blaine enjoying the show...

You know, it sure is nice to have acquaintances that are willing to share.  A friend and colleague of Mike's offered him 2 tickets to the Gator game.  How nice and awesome was that?!?  I'm not a fan of football (shame on me) nor am I a fan of huge groups of people...so Blaine (who, like his daddy, loves both of those things) was the obvious choice of game-day companion.  The dudes had a great time that included devouring a hot dog, losing 10 buckaroos out of a back pocket and playing in the park.  Never a dull moment!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Love it!! Man, I miss you guys even more every time I see pictures.

Starpix said...

we miss you too!