Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the wonderful....


We've had no tv for going on 3 weeks now. At first I was devastated (naturally). I mean, how was I supposed to get my Mentalist fix? Or my Community.....my 30 Rock?!? *sob. Thank goodness for a great library! We've been able to check out some really awesome movies, new and old, that are appropriate for the whole family and..........this is the best part........it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Well, not really free if you return them late which I of course (*cough), have never done.
Short story long, we watched The Wizard of Oz today and we both loved it! So far it's been a really positive experience...and if you have any suggestions for great old movies, leave your picks here!

2 comments:

Seth said...

Here's some old films I remember liking:
Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)
North by Northwest
Singin in the Rain
The General
To Catch a Thief

Starpix said...

North By Northwest, definitely....Singin in the Rain, a fave...and I will definitely catch the other ones...thanks so much Seth!