Monday, May 17, 2010

lisa's life truths.....

It is an unwritten rule that I must cry during each and every episode of Little House on the Prairie. Even the happy ones.

It is impossible to watch an action movie and not picture myself in that role. Even in my imagination, I'm much more clumsy. But of course, I have fabulous hair.

There is no time, day or night, that I do not want a slim-jim and a Dr Pepper. There is no time, day or night, that I will not procure these items for myself.

Every time I enter a library, I sigh because I just love the smell of books! The same is true of Barnes and Noble.

I get a twinge of jealousy every time I see someone rocking a great hat. My hat collection is never worn outside of the house because I'm afraid people will laugh at me if I do.

Do you have any life truths?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes...I wanted to sing as a profession...

I love a good steak!

A White picket fence around my house....

Live where it rains at night, only so the air smells ...oh so good...and it never gets below 50 or above 75 and no air frying bugs...

and to live closer to my children and grandchildren. Mom

Anonymous said...

flying bugs teee heeee

Anonymous said...

flying bugs

Starpix said...

lol!!!!

Beck said...

Love you Mom! And Lisa! And you made me want a slim-jim and a Dr. Pepper, dang you!

My truths?

I will always want to change something around me (even if it's already been done...recently;)

I will always be a Coca-Cola addict.

I'm jealous of people that are a size 1, especially if they've had kids. ;)
How's that?

Starpix said...

great life truths....i love you both so much!