Sunday, February 14, 2010

birthday boy....



a playdoh oven.....



time to blow out the candles....



rockin' our party hats....




thank you oma and papa dennis!


Or should I say, birthday BIG boy? Blaine is 3.....3!!!! I just can't believe how fast time has gone by. I know that's a very cliche thing to say, but it's true! And I'm a little sad that he's not a baby anymore...and he will never be a baby again. He doesn't seem to mind though. He had a great birthday and we all know that he's a whole year older, taller, bigger, smarter, funnier, happier, sillier and sweeter. Thank you God for giving me stewardship over such an angel~

ps... sorry about his nakedness...but we're in the throes of potty-trainingdom and its less messy this way lol :)

2 comments:

Beck said...

We had so much fun! I have some more pictures of the party if you want them. :)

Starpix said...

heck to the yes, i do lol