Tuesday, February 02, 2010

ideas for toddler fun?





And learning? It's been snowing off and on a lot lately and that means, not much time outside :(. I'm running out of ideas, lol, any tips? We've done playdoh, coloring, reading, fort building, obstacle races and bean bag (I used rice though) toss. I'd like to keep my lil 3-year old busy so that neither one of us loses patience, hehe. Our new potty training regime helps to keep things exciting...but we want something more! So any ideas would be most welcome, I thank you~

3 comments:

Beck said...

You can come and visit me. :) Maybe one of these days we'll bring a game over like Candyland or something.

Danielle said...

oobleck (cornstarch+water), cornmeal writing-putting cornmeal in a pan and making designs, music instruments out of pots and pans :)

Starpix said...

great ideas, thank you! keep em coming :)