Friday, November 15, 2013

odd ducks....

Gotta say, Blaine, Mike and I are all odd ducks.  What are you gonna do?  I often write down funny things that Blaine says.  It's a way to journal his childhood, I guess.  So, without further ado here are some more Blaine-isms.

After passing gas (gross, I know)  Blaine says, "Sorry mom, but it was just a delightful little toot."
And this morning after I asked him to pick out a book for the ride to school;
Me- "That one doesn't have pictures buddy, is that okay?"
B- "Yeah, I make pictures in my mind with my imagination anyway!"

I hugged him real close after that.

2 comments:

Beck said...

Haha! Kids say the darndest things! Instead of saying he tooted or something, Leo says "My tushie burped!" Out of the mouths of babes. :)

Starpix said...

write that one down sis, it's a keeper!!