Saturday, November 30, 2013

"happy thanksgiving back."

And if you're wondering about the title, it's in reference to the movie 'You've Got Mail'.  Let me know if you get it. :).  Anyhow, we've had a very busy week and it's been wonderful.  Blaine got his new hearing aid molds.  They're called 'skeleton molds' because there's a little cut out where you can see a bit of his ear.  What do you think?  We really like them! 


Blaine is very proud of his Native American heritage.  He was super quiet yesterday morning and came out bedecked in this chief's head-dress.  He made it all by himself.  Pretty amazing, no?  I was so, so proud of him and his dedication to making it.


He was pretty proud of himself, too.



Happy Thanksgiving all!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Hahaha! When I saw that title I immediately thought of You've Got Mail!! We MUST be sisters. ;) And I love Blaine's new hearing aids and headdress. :)

Starpix said...

you got it, yes!!!! and thanks sis :)