Thursday, May 31, 2012

high tea.....



Oh my, it's been quite a while since my last tea party.  It was so entertaining last time and I had a lot of fun planning it.  I love the little sandwiches, the herbal tea, and I especially love my tea cup collection (the above is not a picture of it, sadly).  Any ideas on what I could do for my next one?  That includes recipes (scones, sandwiches, tea cookies etc.) or decorating ideas.  I used a tea set for my last party but would like to use individual tea cup and saucer sets this time.  Any tips would be appreciated, thanks!

4 comments:

Beck said...

I wish we lived closer so we could do high tea together!

Mike said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

miss having you close...all my girls....wish we could all really go to England and have a real afternoon English Tea. Mom

Unknown said...

I would love to do high tea. Shall I scout miss match cups and saucers and silverware and host high tea in texas.....during cooler months, of course.?