Wednesday, September 14, 2011

adventures in homeschooling...



Michael and I had originally planned on sending Blaine to an "actual" preschool. But we weren't really sure where we would be living at the beginning of school term....so we decided to pursue homeschooling. My mother-in-law and nephew are also homeschooling and we have our own little curriculum (including letter/number of the week, field trip's and combined Friday crafts and lunch). I was really nervous...I didn't see myself as a homeschooling mom (not near enough patience on my part,lol) but it is a decision that I am so grateful we made! So please be patient with me when I detail what's going on in the school part of our lives...we are just enjoying ourselves immensely!

1 comment:

Beck said...

It looks like both you AND Blaine love it! You are a braver woman than I am. ;)