Wednesday, May 18, 2011

best burger ever?




So, you all know how I love hamburgers right? And how I've loved them all of my life? And how for my 8th birthday I made my mom bake and decorate a cake to look like one??? And when I was going through my "vegetarian phase" I still ate McDonald's hamburgers convincing myself they were made from soy? And how when I eat one, all is right with the world?

So we went out for burgers at this place my brother-in-law told us about. SOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! The prices are pretty dang decent and they don't charge you for extra toppings (I get mine with everything). Not to mention their cajun fries, delish. Just, great great food. Honestly. This post is starting to look a little like a plug for them in order to get free food. Not true (although, I wouldn't mind free burgers :) Just wanted to pass on a little hamburger happiness. Go eat..................and ENJOY!!!!

5 comments:

Beck said...

I LOVE Five Guys!!!! So fatty, but SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD! I think I remember telling you about them some time ago...but... ;)

Kelly said...

Yes they are delicious! Kelsey actually introduced me to them when we met up in Utah a few months ago. I wish they had one in Hawaii

Starpix said...

girl, are you in hawaii now?!?!?!?! email me...must know whats going on with you :). oh, and have you had your little boy yet? eek!!!!

Starpix said...

oh, fatty is ok with me lol. the fattier the tastier! i like the relish they put on them too, yum!! i don't remember you telling me about them beck...how could i not? blasphemy, lol!

Sara Lyn said...

If you ever make it out to Provo, you've got to try Burger Supreme. Best. Burgers. Ever. The end. :)