Thursday, April 29, 2010

things i wonder about....

....if i'll ever get tired of watching blaine sleep.
....if'll i'll ever be dedicated enough to do the following;
..write a novel
..learn another language
..get my degree (in what, you ask? i don't honestly know :)

....if i'll ever want to exercise.
....if i'll make someone else's life better because i've been a good friend.
....if my dream of living as the amish will come true.
....and if (i know, i know...a direct contradiction to my previous "if") i'll ever learn how to ride a motorcycle.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

First of all, no one like to exercise! :) And as for the friend thing, you've bettered my life. So you can cross that one off your list.

Kelly said...

Oh and the motorcycle thing...if you ever come visit us, I'll teach you how to!

Starpix said...

you will kelly?!?! you are such an awesome friend...and you've made my life better as well :)

Beck said...

Well, you've bettered my life by being both my friend, and especially my sister. :) (And I'd love to learn to ride a motorcycle, too...You're not alone.;)

Beck said...

Actually, a lot of what you said, I think, too.

Jennifer said...

Hey, I agree with a lot of those too! You have definately bettered my life as well btw. Also, I would totally teach you to ride a motorcycle too if you ever make it this way...there's nothing like it...way fun!!!

Starpix said...

man, i love all of you guys!!!!