Tuesday, March 09, 2010

how much is that doggie in the window?



chocolate lab



shetland sheepdogs



puggle



When Michael is done with school and we're in our own house again, we'll be getting Blaine a doggie! We wanted him to be old enough to help take care of him/her. These are the three types of dogs we're looking at. I'm WAY leaning towards the shetland sheepdog. They're gentle, smart...and just the right size :). What do you all think? Kelly, I know you have ideas...am I right in thinking you'd pick the chocolate lab? lol.

6 comments:

Beck said...

I actually like the puggle. :) I see the shetland and think of all the dog hair clean-up. No thanks...But they're all nice dogs. :)

Starpix said...

i don't mind the hair as much if the dog is sweet and calm :)

Kelly said...

You were spot on with me liking the chocolate lab! You know me all too well. We're big dog type people, but if you're looking for calmness, labs are not the answer :) So besides the lab, I choose the puggle! I hate most long haired dogs.

Jennifer said...

I personally love labs! However, my sister had a shetland for a very long time and it was an excellent dog. Very sweet!

Anonymous said...

The bigger they are the more they eat.....they travel better than cats...tee Mike...Mom

Anonymous said...

the bigger they are the more they eat....but then dogs travel bettter than cats...right Mike...love Mom