Sunday, November 22, 2009

5 things I wished I liked....

but don't.


1. high heels; they look great...make me taller...and are just so feminine. but, i can't seem to walk in them. alas, if i'd been born like barbie i wouldn't need high heels at all.



2. going out; i'm a homebody. i like to stay in my casa and pretty much not interact with anyone if at all humanly possible.

3. seafood; i try it every now and again just to see if i like it, but hasn't happened yet.



4. the beach; florida was wasted on me! sand, ick, sand, ick, sand............ick. but truthfully, i love looking out at the waves and smelling the ocean air. if only i could find a way to be hovered in lol.

5. yogurt; ugh, can't stand it. why? no idea.











2 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol....you are hilarious!!!! I agree with some of them though...high heels especially! Miss you!

Beck said...

So true...those things are wasted on you. ;) But I love you anyway!