Tuesday, October 13, 2009

what you have promised, you must perform....


enjoying a nice sunny fall day (michael made me post this one)


where michael and i originally got our engagement pics taken...


blaine and michael pondering on the banks...

Uh, yeah. That was a line from Shanghai Noon that I thought was applicable here lol. I told you I'd post more and I have done so...so no more hate mail please. Hehehe, I'm just kidding. You could send me love mail though...I mean, that is, if you wanted to. But whatever, no big deal. Enjoy the pictures...I've more to post soon~

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love the pic of you and Blaine!

Anonymous said...

I send Love message.. Thanks for the update Mom

Anonymous said...

Super cute! You take and appear in the BEST pics! I miss blaine, and YOU too! Kisses...XOXOXOXO am