Saturday, October 03, 2009

vous souvenez-vous de moi ?

Woo, sorry about that. I was in a coma...I mean, I was arrested and couldn't waste my phone call (no, that doesn't work).......I had amnesia after being in a kick boxing match with Chuck Norris...internet was down, for 3 weeks............. believing any of it? Oh all right. I've just been too lazy to post anything (ding ding ding we have a winner!). Our move went pretty well and we're nice and settled in (some friends even sent us a welcome home package!). So look for me in the future. I will try to take some nice pictures of our new town and our family (which is not new, but slightly used, hehe). So keep those monitors tuned for your's truly!

4 comments:

Beck said...

It's about time!

Anonymous said...

lo...It takes time but would love to see your new home and details...like a new pic Blaine. Mom

Jennifer said...

hehe...you are such a nut! I'm no better...can't wait to see some pics though.

Anonymous said...

bonding responses buyer transcripts improvements forbidding lecturing europe minuses murxzr referring
masimundus semikonecolori