Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Indecision


I'm heading to the bookstore on my lunch break because I am all too eager to start reading something new. But I've limited myself on purchasing to two books. How can I decide? They all sound good and I am terrible with making even the most inconsequential of choices. I will provide my list for you and perhaps you can help me decide?

1. Dune by Frank Herbert (first in a series)
2. The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield (also the first in a series)
3. Game of Thrones by GRR Martin (again, first in a series)
4. The Glass Lake by Maeve Binchy (*shock, not a series)
5. Italian Fever by Valerie Martin

And I know that once I set foot in the store I am liable to start a whole new list...But I'm determined not to until I've finished with this one~

No comments: