Sunday, June 14, 2015

the end and beginning...

The end of the school year practically galloped here it seems!  I'm sure it's been the same for all 2 of your who read my blog.  


These are the end-of-the-year teacher gifts that Blaine and I put together.  Kinda cheesy, but I think they turned out real nice :).


Blaine on his last day after school - super happy to have summer on the horizon!


Blaine pet the python only after I would.  He was actually quite sweet...


Michael, Blaine and a playful elephant in the background.


Me trying to pet the stingray - he was kind of slimy actually.  Michael was able to touch several - he's the stingray whisperer .....


We rode the train back to the entrance at the end of our evening.  It was a blast!

What is everyone else going for their summer?

No comments: