Friday, July 18, 2014

a merry time....


Blaine looooooooooooooooves horses!


Back in the saddle again!  I also loooooooooove horses.  We don't get to ride nearly enough for our liking :).


One of the old cabins at Cornucopia.  Not gonna lie, got pretty spooked this time.


Just some scope....


My dad got a 4-wheeler for the kids.  How lucky are these guys?!


My mom and sis-in-law Dee, two very lovely ladies...


Another lovely lady, my Gram!


Sis Becca and Lil Ida on the 4th, we had such a good time!


My big, bad bro lighting the sparklers (Lauren and Ryan hovering in anticipation!).


Ambo, Chris and Kendall....love them so much~


And last but not least, my very own flippin fish!!!!  He's 1 of 4 actually (I realize that sounds like bragging but I don't care).  I also thought he had the prettiest coloring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the comments too! Mom