Thursday, June 20, 2013

a trip to the zoo.....


Blaine and I riding the train, it was nice and cool.


B-bop petting a turtle.  He also pet a snake, but I was shaking too much to take a picture of that!


A giraffe eating out of Michael's hand.  I love how goofy giraffes look when eating!


Taking a break on a trunk...


A carousel ride for the boys...


High-fiving a tiger!


And taking a long needed rest in an empty (kind of) nest.

Our little family went to the Night at the Zoo.  It was so much fun!  The carousel and train rides were free, it was also free to feed the giraffes and stingrays.  Plus, the Jaguars were there signing autographs.  They provided dinner and dessert (uh, yuh huh) and it was just an all around wonderful time.  Can't wait to go again next year! 

2 comments:

Beck said...

Ah, man! I wish we had something like that here!

Anonymous said...

Love the ppic of Blaine in the nest...I would like one...love mom