Saturday, May 04, 2013

rainy days....

It's been rather rainy here for the past few days.  At first, I loved it, but the longer it goes on the more melancholy I feel.  Blaine had an appointment yesterday and I decided to take him into school anyway, even if it was only for an hour.  So, melancholy me, loads B into the car (we both have to bring along our umbrellas).  And  when I get to the intersection I see that traffic is backed up for quite a ways.  Traffic is not my cup of tea (is it anyone's really?) and make a u-turn.  I put on my happy face and tell Blaine that we're going to go home and play until it's time to leave for his Dr's visit.  It was an impromptu class-cutting.  I normally wouldn't condone such things, but we didn't have time to sit in rush hour.  Anywho, when we arrived at the Dr's the office was a true ghost town.  They ushered us right in.  We were able to sit and chat with B's audiologist (who's turned into quite a friend really, 2 years wow!).  It was so nice to be there in such a pleasant mood... especially when I didn't think the day would turn out well at all!  So it just goes to show, that you never really know, when you think your day will blow and you find it isn't so!

Haha, I'm a poet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were on facebook I would have pressed the like button.Love you! your Momma