Wednesday, March 20, 2013

disney world part II


Blaine wanted to ride the ferry as opposed to the tram.  I'm glad he did, it was a nice ride and not as crowded.  The view was pretty too.


By this point, Blaine was literally shaking with excitement.  We've been counting down for a long time.


Auntie Layna having a good time with Walt and Minnie.


Yeah, yeah we got a stroller.  It was a loooong day and I'm glad we had gotten it by the end.


Had to put my arm around this guy :).


I know Maleficent is evil and all, but she is so cool! 


I'm not quite sure what Blaine is doing in this picture, lol, but we sure were excited to get into Tomorrowland.


I love this shot of Blaine with the balloon Alayna got for him.  I wish I had a picture of his face here, he was absolutely thrilled with it all...and I have to admit it, as soon as I stepped into the Magic Kingdom - it really did feel like magic!


We rode the Stitch "ride".  It was cute but I could have done without the belch breath from Stitch.  Nasty!


The race track was so neat!  Alayna and I hung out in the stands to cheer the boys on.  They were so cute crossing the finish line :).


The girls' tired feet.  And to think, we still had hours to go yet!




No comments: