Sunday, April 15, 2012

didn't have a clue...

So my hubby Michael and I have been going on 11 years of marriage this July. But I still find out things about him that I never knew before. Does this kind of thing happen to anyone else? Like for instance, while on his mission to Argentina, Michael ate an entire goat. A whole goat!!! That blows my mind because I was particularly pleased when I once ate an entire chicken. Yeah I get it, that's pretty disgusting. His mom also told that when he was 8 he announced that he could never get married because he loved all women. I don't know what that says about us, nor do I want to know. We'll leave it as a cute comment :). I'm just happy that after all this time, I find him interesting and I fall a little bit more in love with him every day. Even knowing he gorged on a goat.

1 comment:

Beck said...

It happens. Mom and Dad have been married for 40 years, and Mom's still finding out things about him. ;) Otherwise I think it would get boring.