Saturday, January 23, 2010

little dorrit...


I just finished reading one of THE best books I have ever read. Little Dorrit, by Charles Dickens, is such a sweet, full and intriguing novel. The characters are so diverse...some being quirky and wholesome and others are down right malevolent. I also encountered a personality that is probably one of my most favorite in all literature! If you've read it before, that man is Mr Pancks. If you haven't read it before, that man is still Mr. Pancks lol. So I guess you will just have to read Little Dorrit and find out why! Leave me a comment and tell me who your favorite literary character is, I'd love to know!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

"malevolent" big word! I think speaking only coos and gibberish to Logan all day has turned my mind to mush :)

Anonymous said...

When are you going to write your book? Mom

Starpix said...

i can't write worth beans lol