Wednesday, February 18, 2009

blaine turns 2!


totally unenthusiastic, not knowing it was cake!


he gets it now, lol....


m-ma (what he calls grandma), papa and blaine chilling out....

My baby boy turned into a toddler last week, how frightening......and wonderful......and sad. That was rather incoherent, but you know what I mean! But what made it really special was having mom and dad there. I didn't plan the party thinking they would be able to make it...but they did and what a nice surprise!! He got some pretty cool and crazy gifts including a Beta fish we named Gill. lol. Thank you all for the presents and warm wishes, Blaine is one lucky boy!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy B-Day Blaine!!! I know how you feel Lisa...Jessamyn is almost 3...crazyness!

Beck said...

Wow...He's getting so big! I wish I could have been there. Just think, you might be here when E turns 3. :) That will be so much fun to watch them grow up together. Miss you!