Wednesday, May 09, 2007

"i think i can, i think i can...."


I've found myself being rather negative lately, but really...have no reason to be. I think I've just gotten into the habit of complaining. The day after I gave birth to Blaine, my sister-in-law brought me the sweetest gift; a bag filled with treats and magazines that I love. Anyway, in one of the mags I read an article about "A Complaint Free World". The idea is to go 21 days without making a single complaint. To help remind you of your task, you wear this purple bracelet. If you do catch yourself whining, you switch the bracelet to your other wrist and start over. So I'm taking the plunge and I'm ready to make my life more positive. I've ordered myself a bracelet. :) But get this.....it's free! You can go to their website to order one and they will send it to you without you having to spend a penny. If you're a generous person though, you can make a donation (please do).

So I'm throwing this challenge out to all of you. I'm not a member of their church, but I think they're doing a wonderful thing, don't you? Join me!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are not alone...I'm going for it too!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I signed up. I think that this is going to be good.
love ya
alayna